Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mimi Finds Happy Home & Little Sister

Mimi
Mimi

From Virginia Heustis, who adopted Mimi:

Mimi is a real love. She had another eye infection but seems to be OK now. I went to see my daughter in Indiana for a few days and she wanted to get her cat a playmate so we went to the animal shelter and while she was filling out the form to adopt one I was sitting next to a cage that contained a cat that kept crying at me. I asked if I could hold her and if I could take her out of state. That was all I needed and I now have 2 cats.

My new one is a female and her name is Bella. She unlike very sedate Mimi is very playful and cuddly. She is 1 1/2 and tiny she weighs only 6.2. They seem to get along fairly well and Bella tries to get Mimi to play with her. Mimi sometimes will and they are cute to watch.

I now can say I do not live alone and am enjoying my new children very much.

Mimi's sister Bella
Bella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home