Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cool Nemo

Nemo's mom Donna sent us four pictures of him when she responded to our follow-up email. I chose this one because it's 90+ degrees today, and the forecast for the next few days includes predictions of 100! Doesn't this make you feel just a little bit cooler?

Here's what Donna had to say:
Nemo is doing fine. He still remains very energetic. He is definitely my dog. He follows me everywhere and looks forward to our long walk or runs together. He does very well at doing a heel when we go for the walks. It is nice because I don’t feel like he is dragging me around like I often see other dogs doing to their owners. He is very obedient and has excellent recall.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nemo has safely come into harbor! He is with us, his 3rd and forever home, and extremely happy with his dog and cat "siblings." He loves nice walks and swims, with a little harmless duck chasing thrown in. He cuddles on the couch after a day of fun, and sleeps between us with a cat or two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home